We are a diverse team working hard to help people know and love their local communities through practical, hands-on conservation. It’s challenging work that requires talent, imagination, and tenacity. Opportunities include volunteer roles, internships, and paid staff.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to meet you. Check out our listings below and send your resume/cover letter describing your experience, abilities, and background to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in volunteering your time and talents to help with the work of A Rocha? To assist our staff in sustaining and expanding the A Rocha family, we’re looking for qualified volunteers:
- Attorneys to help review and design organizational structures and contracts and assess and address potential liabilities
- Designers for a range of projects—brochures, books, and training materials
- Research assistants to help produce articles, books, training resources, and more
- Editors to help produce articles, books, training resources, and more
- Videographers to script, shoot, and edit videos showcasing the work of A Rocha around the country
- Project organizers to start creation care efforts in their own communities
For volunteer opportunities with A Rocha in other countries, please see our international opportunities page.
- Nashville, TN (Marketing, Program support)
- Austin, TX (Marketing, Program support)
- None at this time