What are the needs and opportunities where you live? Is there a creek that needs to be cleaned? Vacant land that can be turned into a community garden? An entire watershed that can be adopted?
As you work to restore people and places in your community, we are here to partner with you in providing resources, support, and advice through our partner program.
Partner with us and begin new conservation efforts in your community, or continue existing efforts. Either way, A Rocha is committed to helping you sustain your project over the long haul.
What’s the benefit of partnering with A Rocha?
- History: A Rocha has a 35-year history of doing locally focused conservation in communities all over the world. Partner with us and leverage the recognition that comes with a partner that is a part of a larger international effort.
- Network: Our hope is to provide a home for your work and support from friends with similar goals and values. Partner with us and connect and collaborate with a growing network of churches, organizations, and groups.
- Resources: We have built an online hub for educational resources, programs, and recommendations called the A Rocha Community. On this site, you can ask ask questions and share creation care ideas about a wide range of topics. Partner with us and find access to the resources and materials that will help you nurture the growth of your project.
Additional benefits include:
- Support for existing conservation and creation care initiatives in your congregation, organization, school, or community
- Recognition as an A Rocha USA Partner and a link on the A Rocha USA website
- Use of A Rocha USA logos and brand collateral
- Publication of news and prayer requests
Partner with A Rocha Today
If you are a church, school/university group, organization (with an existing 501c3 designation), or local community group, you can start an A Rocha program today.
Please choose one of the links below to get started:
If you have further questions or are interested in more information about how to establish your own A Rocha program, click here.